Friday, June 29, 2018

I will edit and revise your work, up to 1000 words

I will edit and revise your work, up to 1000 words












About:

I will proofread, edit, and revise 1000 words of your work for grammar, punctuation, spelling, flow, content, and overall organization. To further strengthen your work, I may leave you additional feedback. 

This gig is designed to provide you with a quick and accurate revision of your work, up to 1000 words. For additional words, you will need to purchase multiple gigs according to the length of your work. 

My overall goal is to strengthen your work and make it stand out!

This gig is intended for projects such as:

Word Documents

Emails

College/University Essays

Presentations

Blog Posts

Memos

Social Media Posts

Content for the Web

Resumes

Cover Letters

Dating Profiles

Advertisements

...And Much More!

Please feel free to contact me ahead of time for custom gigs.

Also, check out my 'Thank You Note' gig extra!

I look forward to working with you soon!

Reviews


truelifeimlaura:Andrew has delivered an outstanding product again as promised! I highly recommend him for your proofreading needs!

biggie88:Thanks! Glad to hear you're happy with the edits and revision. Looking forward to working with you again!

michaeljames970:Great communication and customer service. I would definitely recommend.

biggie88:Thanks! Excellent buyer and always outstanding communication. Looking forward to working with you again!

michaeljames970:I can always count on quality work and reliable service when I order from Andrew.


No comments:

Post a Comment