Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will read your story and write a review with the best and the worst of the story.

I will read your story and write a review with the best and the worst of the story.












About:

Hello Fiverr, this is Marco from Italy.

I LOVE books and I want to help writers with their books.
I can read your books and give my best advice to you with the best and the worst side of the story.

I will be 100% honest with you, telling you all the plot holes and inconsistencies.

I can read in English and Italian.

Feel free to contact me. I can't wait to read your story.

Kind regards
Marco

Reviews


roksanaboldys:thank you. short and to the point. :)

marcofrediani:Thank you

jedidiahonyemen:simple\nHigh Quality

marcofrediani:Thanks a lot

markerduasi:Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment