Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will manually rewrite and improve content

I will manually rewrite and improve content












About:

Are you inspired by something you read and wish you could rewrite it to your own site? Tired of horribly written articles sent through spinning software? You have found the right seller. I will take any link, scan, or file and manually rewrite it to shine from your personal point-of-view.

My specialties are finance and business articles but I have yet to be stumped by any topic. As a Fiverr Top Rated Seller, buy with confidence. I hold a Master's Degree in Communication and provide outstanding SEO powered content.

  • No spinner software here! Just SEO and brain power.
  • My packages represent the most common projects I am asked to work with.
  • Need more words? No problem, I will fire up a custom gig for you.
  • Want your entire site rewritten? Message me for a custom price quote.
  • I will also deliver your gig EXTRA FAST


Catch you on the flip side!

Tracy Freese, MA, CTEP® - Strong Estate LLC


I reserve the right to selectively show example content I create in my personal portfolio, beyond that, copyright is transferred to buyers irrevocably.

Reviews


simonsattler:Thanks Tracy! Third item we've worked together on and certainly won't be the last!

jamayare:Excellent\nThis performance was exceptional outstanding. I will use her service again

tasunahara:Great copywriter. Stayed true to the background information I provided and my target reader. Very happy.

seedergy:Very good quality.

pascal81:great job as usual. many thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment