Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will write a personal individual report for your Udemy course landing page and Advise on Improveme

I will write a personal individual report for your Udemy course landing page and Advise on Improveme












About:

Are you an Udemy Instructor?


Let’s make sure your Udemy course landing page is ready to get the attention of your ideal students. I will audit your complete Udemy Course Landing Page and provide a personalized report, which will help you to improve your Udemy course landing page.


What is included in this GIG?

  • I will audit your complete Udemy course landing page and provide you a written personalized report
  • I will evaluate your Udemy course title and subtitles, if required, I will suggest best appropriate course title and subtitles
  • I will thoroughly review mentioned Udemy course goals, requirements to take your course and the targeted student for your course
  • I will also review your promotional video and provide my comments for improvement if any
  • I will proofread your Udemy course description up to 1000 words and suggest improvements
  • I will also look for any spelling mistakes, grammatical mistakes and for any other improvements


GIG Extra:

  • Write or rewrite Udemy course description up to 500 words
  • I will write promotional video script for your Udemy course


Need help? I would love to hear from you.

Hit the contact button ---------------------gt;gt;gt;gt;

Reviews


ckrahenbill:Highly recommend! Joshi is my go-to guy for all site optimizing. Great work!

joshisagar:Outstanding Experience!

ckrahenbill:Allways my go-to guy for course SEO. Never disappoints!

joshisagar:Outstanding Experience!

moneyreign:Always great to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment