Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing in dutch and english

I will do proofreading and editing in dutch and english












About:

I provide excellent proofreading and editing service to improve your writings to the highest standard. Dutch is my native language and English is my second language.

I will track the changes in the the document, I will check the spelling and grammar. I can also update the layout if you wish.

Reviews


dannyvdh:Excellent work and quick turnover. Real value for money. Recommended for anyone in need of proofreading of a Dutch piece!

nelleke:Outstanding Experience!

creating2014:Super experience, very friendly, open for comments, creative, and really helpful and most of all expertly well written ! Recommended !!

nelleke:Outstanding Experience!

onedevice:Trustworthy


No comments:

Post a Comment