Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will expertly format, edit and redesign ms word document for you

I will expertly format, edit and redesign ms word document for you












About:

NOTE: Kindly CONTACT me BEFORE placing order. My Service is NOT for Proofreading. Please go to FAQ (below) for more info about my service.


Hi,

My expertise is for Formatting/Editing/Redesigning of Document resulting in Professional, Nice, Error-free, Eye-catching and Reader-friendly Document for you. Followings are included in my service.


Adding, Removing, Modifying and Updating of:
  • Text, Header, Footer, Pictures, Shapes, Background, Smart-Arts, Tables, Bullets, Numbering, Styles, Page Numbering, Charts, Tables, Hyperlinks, WordArts, Text Boxes, Bookmarks, Watermarks, Colors, Borders, Cover Page, Table of Contents (hyperlinked) etc.

Merging and Splitting of:
  • Pages and Different Docs

Improving, Modifying and Updating of:

  • Spacing of Line and Paragraph (Before and After)
  • Indentation (Left and Right)
  • Page Setup (Margins, Page Size, Orientation, Columns, Section/Page Breaks etc.)

Professional Designing of:
  • Books, Whitepapers, Summaries, Reports, Proposals, Plans, Manuals etc.

Fixing all types of issues/errors you face

Redesigning Forms and converting them to Fillable PDF

Converting PDF to Word

And MANY MORE

Your satisfaction is my TOP PRIORITY and I make sure you get quality work from me.

Thank you!

Reviews


jerrysuhrstedt:Great fiverr provider! Will be working with him again.

wasifbhatti:What a Great Experience! Jerry is very generous, kind, and friendly. I thank him for the tip. We had a perfect communication throughout the project. He needed fastest delivery and I provided work in time. I am happy we'll be working again. Thank you so much, Jerry!

jaydemayo:Will Be using again

wasifbhatti:Working with Jay was an OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE! His communication was very clear and effective throughout the project. I am glad he has considered me for another project. He is truly a blessing to Fiverr. Thank you so much, Jay!

assefbell2017:Fantastic as usual!


No comments:

Post a Comment