Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will proofread and copyedit your thesis, novels and documents

I will proofread and copyedit your thesis, novels and documents












About:

I am a skilled writer, ghostwriter, editor, and proofreader with some ten years’ experience writing a wide range of materials to help businesses and the people who work in them.

Also, I have written magazine articles, blog posts, web copy, promotional materials and creative pieces. I am well versed in writing about 'soft' skills and also have a knack for making complicated subjects easy to understand.

I have designed and developed training materials that have been used both nationally and internationally. These have included: a two-week training program for young entrepreneurs; a one-day business ideas generation workshop; and a series of one-day workshops covering subjects including customer care, project planning and management, and building and leading teams.

I have lots of experience as a proofreader and copy editor, having worked with clients writing in many different genres and both UK and US English.

Whether you want material written, rewritten, edited or proofread,  I am up to the task. 
A trial will convince you.

Reviews


id_lingerie:Quick delivery and high quality of work!

sandrayeldell1:Thank you!!!

andurkar:Good job indeed. Thanks

sandrayeldell1:Thanks, hope to see you again

saphire64:Accommodating services, extremely timely and willing to answer all questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment