Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing up to 1000 words within 24 hrs

I will do proofreading and editing up to 1000 words within 24 hrs












About:

Hello, I am an experienced translator with an MA degree. For a long time, I have been doing translations along with proofreading, editing, spelling check of those documents. I can assure the accurate checking of grammar and spelling and rewriting of  any document - novella, e-book, resume, mails etc. For big projects price can be negotiable. So please feel free to contact me to get the best service.
 Thank you.

Reviews


bajajfinserv:Work was nicely done. Thanks

pnchowdhury:Outstanding Experience!

sgottwald:Great work. Thank you for your rapid delivery.

pnchowdhury:Outstanding Experience!

polashsinha:Great seller, fast and responsive and good work. Highly Recommend..


No comments:

Post a Comment