Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your 5000 words toughlove beta reader

I will be your 5000 words toughlove beta reader












About:

WARNING: This gig is for fiction writers who are serious about taking their work to the next level. If you are not ready for professional criticism or want gentler feedback, then please look to my other gigs. This gig is for writers who aren't afraid of a lot of red ink. Sometimes, to fix a manuscript, you need to cut off an arm or a leg.

This assessment service includes:

In-depth feedback regarding your story arc, characterization, plot, pace, tone, clarity, structure, engagement, and if you've adequately 'hooked' the reader. 

Specific ideas and suggestions regarding how you can improve weak spots. I don't just highlight issues, but offer creative solutions as well.

Please contact me for a quote if you have a custom word count and I'll respond as soon as I can.

Until then, keep on writing!

Reviews


cocodunlap:Very good information. I'm predominantly a romance author, so I sent this story to a male for positive feedback. He dinged me on some of the cliche stuff when it comes to the hero heartthrob and gave all around good advice about my story. \n

paulryan:Was a pleasure to work with. I wish her the very best of success :)

lindachandanais:Just what I needed. A critical eye, no sugar coating. Thanks,

paulryan:Always a pleasure to work with!

lindachandanais:Very painless. I was prepared for my story to be cannibalized, tore apart like a Thanksgiving turkey. \nNo holes? I can take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment