Friday, June 29, 2018

I will beta read and critique your writing

I will beta read and critique your writing












About:

I am awriter and editor from London, UK, with over 15 years of experience. I'm here to help!

I'll be a beta reader for yourbook,ebook, novel, novella, short story, screenplay, scriptorany fiction/non-fiction project.

This service is not about me doing the updates to your work.Beta reading is about giving youanhonest critique, identifyingproblems,room for improvement, and areas where you may possibly doextensiverewriting.

Not sure where to start? Order my Basic Sampler on your first 1,000 words. At some point you will almost certainly benefit fromtheForensic Critique but do try something smaller first.

I accept files ofany length. Please contact me for scheduling and a custom order.

What you get:

  • Fast, friendly, professional
  • Excellent communication
  • 15 years experience editing amp; writing
  • I work inMS Word,DriveorOpen Office


I'll focus on:

  • story arc
  • characterization
  • plot
  • tension/intrigue
  • tone
  • structure
  • fact/name consistency
  • readability
  • overall reactions


I'll work in any genre, including:

  • literary fiction
  • memoir/bio
  • romance
  • historical
  • thriller
  • mystery
  • sci-fi
  • fantasy
  • adventure
  • YA amp; NA


Together, let's take your writing to the next level!

Reviews


krcenterprises:Excellent editor. Very detailed and thorough.

jmillington:Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work on this excerpt of your manuscript, and I am looking forward to seeing more of it soon.

jedidiahonyemen:awesome work

jmillington:Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure to help on your text and I wish you luck in completing it. Please feel free to ask if you need any clarifications or further info!

bikersbishop:This seller cares about improving the author's work. He provides detailed, actionable feedback and has exceeded expectations yet again. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment