Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will edit your novel, up to 100,000 words

I will edit your novel, up to 100,000 words












About:

I will read and edit your work. this includes copy editing, grammar, plot holes, character and world building. I'm fast, efficient, and normally only need to do one round of editing on a manuscript.

Reviews


tommast:Outstanding Experience!

lauraf19:I'd be lost without her. 5 stars! :D

cuanam:love working with this author. I hope she keeps on writing so I can keep on reading \u003c3

robindaryn:This seller was thoughtful, patient, and insightful. She was able to edit things that I totally missed and deliver within time. She was able to communicate when there was concern with great response time. I would very much recommend for anyone who is having their book edited.

cuanam:very talented and passionate writer who has written a great story that the world really should read. aside from that, this writer was understanding of my refusal to sugar- cost things and handled my bluntness amazingly lol I look forward to handling another work by this client


No comments:

Post a Comment