Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will diligently proofread and edit 1500 words in 12 hours

I will diligently proofread and edit 1500 words in 12 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Order this gig, and I will professionally proofread and edit 1500 words of any document for $5

As a proofreader, I will ensure there are no errors in your document. This includes checking spelling, punctuation, grammar, formatting, consistency, sentence structure, word order, word choice, and styles.

100% satisfaction GUARANTEED or your money back

I work with any document including academic works, technical documents, eBooks, articles, scientific articles, essays, blog posts, website content and general documents.

With this gig you will receive:

• A high-quality service from a qualified native English speaker
• A tracked copy using MS Word so you can see my changes 
• Flawless spelling, grammar, syntax and punctuation corrections
• Experience of writing and proofing in both UK and US English
• Friendliness and discretion at all times.
• I offer unlimited revisions 
• I provide excellent customer service
• I aim to exceed expectations

NOTE: I will rectify IF any mistake found @ Zero charges.          

YOUR PERCEPTION IS RIGHT HERE. 
ORDER NOW!

Reviews


wendykey:Great Services and super fast turnaround....Thanks!

anodex:Outstanding experience!

silberma1976:Quick and good.

anodex:Outstanding experience!

ahdudqh:The best! Fast delivery and accurate result.


No comments:

Post a Comment