Friday, June 29, 2018

I will proofread and correct your english and german texts

I will proofread and correct your english and german texts












About:

*** Ordering through the gig is for orders of up to 2400 words in total. You need more? No problem, please contact me for a custom offer! ***

As a native German speaker who is fluent in both written and spoken English, I will professionally proofread and correct any kind of English or German text (with the exception of legal documents). I have gathered excellent English skills from 12+ years of extensive classes in school and university as well as lots of private and business contacts to native English speakers.

As I'm a perfectionist, you can expect to always receive the most professional work I can possibly deliver - always on time.

If your file isn't a clear text .doc/docx file or the OpenOffice equivalent, please get in touch before placing an order.

Please get in touch with me if you've got any additional questions or need a custom offer, I'm always happy to help!

Reviews


phanhuyensk9:sehr schnell und achtgeben

fiishnchips:Vielen Dank für deine Bestellung und viel Erfolg!

simmax:Super! Immer wieder gerne!

fiishnchips:Vielen Dank! Freut mich, dass ich Ihnen helfen konnte :)

mrpeasycom:Good and thorough work


No comments:

Post a Comment