Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will check, correct, proofread and edit writing, document

I will check, correct, proofread and edit writing, document












About:

I'm a professional editorI've been in this field for long time now. You will be hiring a true professional. Plus, I sincerely love what I do and will always serve you till you are satisfied!

My proofreading and Editing services include:

*Short Stories
*Manuscripts
*Books
*Business Plan
*Blog - posts/Website Contents
*Novels
*Legal
*Formals (personals or business)
*Essays and Writings
*Resumes and Cover letters

Included in my proofreading and editing services:

*Full spelling, punctuation and grammar checks
*Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
*Tense issues
*Brevity checks
*Consistency
*Readability

All these will be delivered back to you clean and neatly within 24hrs, kindly order a gig now.
Clients satisfaction and happiness is my priority, i will send you a marked up document (TRACKED CHANGE) showing all my changes and a clean copy that is ready to be published.

Thank you in advance!
Firstlink

Reviews


emyemy771:editing proofreading

firstlink:Thanks, I will always work with you again.

strengthtoshine:I purchased this gig because it seem to offer the right quality for the right price. I have a project that I really want to do well and needed someone who cares about their work. I look forwarded to hiring again for many more projects.

firstlink:I am glad to work with you, I am always available to work with you again.

bobbyphone:High quality and fast delivery!


No comments:

Post a Comment