Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will do thorough proof read and edit

I will do thorough proof read and edit












About:

Did you know that 92% of people will instantly stop reading your article when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? 
That's why I work hard to make sure your document or article is perfect. With 8 years of proofreading and editing experience, I can spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss.
Simply order this gig and I'll professionally proofread and edit any document above 60000 words before deadline period.

Your satisfaction is my priority

I will check your documents for:

Spelling
Grammar
Punctuation
Readability
Tense Continuity
Continuity of Thought

In addition, I accept PDF documents, but contact me first before ordering for any PDF edit and proofread. Also, I accept thesis and project 

Please Contact me before ordering for Proof Read of any online materials, i.e. website content

I'll use Microsoft Word's "Track Changes" and "Comment" functions, so you are able to see any and all edits I make to your document. You have final say over any changes I make! 



Please feel free to ask any questions pertaining to my gig that you require solution to and I'll be glad in replying you. Thanks for taking time to Read!

Reviews


paulxh:great Job, very thur-o

helen244:Thanks for your tip and nice working with you.

ausceyways:Service as described

helen244:Thank you very much for the 5 star hope to work with you again.

lauraspencer109:Thank you for the beautiful clean edit and fast turnaround!


No comments:

Post a Comment