Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing, book editing

I will do proofreading and editing, book editing












About:

Expert editing, professional feedback and careful proofreading

I appreciate all the hard work you, the author, have put into your writing. Writing is very personal-a sharing of oneself with the world. Each writer has their own style, and that style should be allowed, and encouraged, to shine. I always keep that in mind.

I also believe in a hands-on approach and welcome any questions my clients may have. I will do my best to address, in a timely manner, any questions or concerns presented to me.

I correct;

  • Punctuation errors
  • Spelling errors
  • Grammatical errors
  • Typographical errors and spelling inconsistencies
  • Errors in appropriateness of verb usage
  • Errors in sentence structure and word usage
  • Minor sentence restructure to assist paragraph flow, if necessary

I accept fiction, non-fiction and any genre.

The edits are clearly highlighted with Microsoft Track Changes, so that you can identify the corrections.

Kindly contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


synergymarke277:Did a good job \n\nMissed a few spelling and grammar errors in the report being proofed

synergymarke277:Very good jobs on this project!

brendasmart:Thanks for the order and tip. I look forward to working with you again.

frankdcooper:On point and professional. I will be back.

duanecopeland:I'm very impressed. Brenda offered top notch editing. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment