Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your professional proofreader and book editor

I will be your professional proofreader and book editor












About:

Hello Distinguished Buyer,

I'mCynthia Shelley, if you’re looking for a professional proofreader to help you through the maze of editing and proofreading your eBook, there’s a possibility we’re a good fit.

I have a knack for making your eBook shine. I recently completed a similar project, and my clients are quite happy with my work. I’ll make your document engaging, readable, catchy, and grammatically polished to suit your reader and promote your business.

MY SERVICES

100% readability
Consistency and brevity checks on your document.
Spellings, grammar and punctuation checks.
Correcting poor sentence structures
Copy editing and perfect proofreading
Grammatical corrections and all related errors.

I’ll deliver a TRACK CHANGED DOCUMENT PLUS AN EDITED DOCUMENT at a heartbreaking rate. PLEASE QUEUE UP YOUR ORDER WITH ME.

Thank you,
Cynthia.

Reviews


henrychill:Cynthiashelley was easy to work with. I am satisfied with her editing of my story.

cynthiashelley:Outstanding Experience!

bonspoon:Very professional.

cynthiashelley:Thank you for your patronage. Happy to complete this project with you again.\r\nThanks again.\r\nCynthia.

purplewriters24:top editor on fiverr...thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment