Friday, June 29, 2018

I will work with you to create the final product you desire, improving clarity, authenticity, voice

I will work with you to create the final product you desire, improving clarity, authenticity, voice












About:

*Please direct message me about your project before placing an order*

You’ll get an engaging writer, a creative storyteller, and a proficient editor.

I believe stories have the power to impact the world through heart-felt messages, vulnerability, authenticity, and creativity.

I am a native English-speaker with 15 years of experience in writing, creative storytelling, and the performing arts.

Accomplishments:
Edited published books
Written and perform my one-woman play
Written and edited TEDx speech; coached TEDx speaker
Written website copy and drip campaign emails
Written screenplays and children’s books
Voiceover work
Edited high-level educational content for physicians at the University of Wisconsin, Madison’s Department of Family Medicine
Award-winning storyteller and actress
Working with high-level editors and authors to curate stories
Created and led my successful Kickstarter campaign
Writing my own memoir
Co-authored peer-reviewed published research papers

My passion is writing creatively and working collaboratively with clients to find the perfect words to share their stories and messages, or that of their businesses. 

I look forward to connecting!

Reviews


ryancleckner:Exactly what I was looking for!

laurathomasj:Ryan is wonderful to work with - kind, clear, timely, authentic, and generous. I'd highly recommend him as a buyer!

pdf503602306:Easy as if she was at my desk.. great experience \n

laurathomasj:Great buyer! Very clear and timely.

mansioza:Excellent! She is very creative, understands the requirement and delivers the best! Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment