Friday, June 29, 2018

I will proofread a script for voice over for conversational American English

I will proofread a script for voice over for conversational American English












About:

Fiverr is a great place to connect marketers from around the world to voice talent! I've been fortunate to voice projects for buyers in several countries.  The scripts are great, but I've noticed that for some marketers English is a second language, and there are sometimes mistakes in tense, grammar, and syntax.

If you are a marketer with an English script, but English is a second language, you need this gig! 

I am offering proofreading for voice over gigs in CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH. What I mean is English as we speak it here in the United States. I will check for spelling, grammar, syntax, etc.

I have been writing and speaking publicly for over 20 years. I have a degree in Speech Communications from Texas A&M University. For 7 years of my career I wrote speeches on a weekly basis. In addition, I have experience voicing radio, television, and social media projects. I can help make your script go from good to great, and save your voice talent some time and effort as well.

This gig is for proofreading voice over scripts only.

Scripts must be in Microsoft Word format, and will be edited using the "Track Changes" feature, so that you can see what changes I've made.

Reviews


donmatter:what a quick deal, not even a day\nnice job, thanks you

voiceoverphil:Great experience working with donmatter!!! I look forward to working with you again!

giyoshi:It was Mother's day today and I can't believe he worked on this script and deliver it in a timely manner. Thanks for the help.

voiceoverphil:Glad to help! Great buyer and I’d be happy to help with future scripts! Thanks again for your business!!!

karimhesham:Thank you for your work


No comments:

Post a Comment