Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will handwrite, type, proofread, edit, translate to and fro burmese and english

I will handwrite, type, proofread, edit, translate to and fro burmese and english












About:

Translation, Reading and Editing to and Fro Burmese (Myanmar) and English. With best professional quality. Can specify whether to use Unicode (International Standard) or Zawgyi Font (Most Internet users in Myanmar are still widely using). 

As for Hand-written Output, please select it in Gig Extras. I will need an additional day to finish writing. What you can expect is an average hand writing of an ordinary Burmese. It won't be as perfect as the typed fonts but I'm pretty sure another Burmese will be able to read it. 

Since 2013, I've been working as a freelance in writing, content creating and translation back in Myanmar (Burma). My aim is to provide quality translations to customers till having their satisfaction.

I specialize in areas of Engineering, Maritime, IT, Automobile, Education, Knowledge Articles, Ads, Story Telling, etc. but not just limited to this. As a native Burmese, I'm well aware of formalities and informalities in this language. I can translate your stories into simple and precise tone or a high professional tone as written in journals. I can provide print-ready versions which are also suitable for business documents.

Reviews


nongmeme:Great! Thank you so much.

htikeagkyaw:Outstanding Experience!

nongmeme:Great! Thank you:)

htikeagkyaw:Outstanding Experience!

rdscholar:Excellent work! Super fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment