Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will professionally copy edit your book up to 10,000 words

I will professionally copy edit your book up to 10,000 words












About:

Please message me before ordering.

I am a professional, seasoned editor and proofreader, and I'm excited to now offer my services on Fiverr. I'm committed to taking great care of your passion projects!

A copy edit involves the polishing of:

  • grammar/spelling
  • syntax/word choice
  • punctuation
  • sentence structure
  • internal consistency of style
  • logic/clarity issues
  • adherence to the appropriate style guide (to prepare for publication)
  • as well as light fact checking.


You will also receive my honest and professional feedback in the form of comments in the margin and detailed messages.

I offer a very competitive rate and the highest quality service. I like to perform a sample edit of 1,000 words (or 10% of the total length) with books, for two reasons:

a) it allows you to see my editing style and judge whether I'm a good fit for your goals, and

b) it helps both of us build appropriate expectations for our collaboration.

I offer refunds for anything less than your complete satisfaction. Please note I work only in Microsoft Word.

I am thorough, detail-oriented, and experienced. Please message me before ordering!

Reviews


mattkuntz:Amazing Seller. Will definitely be using her again!

meghanb1:Thank you!! great working with you.

timpuckett718:Meghan was very professional and very helpful in getting my document ready for delivery.

meghanb1:Thank you! Great working with you!

jakekelfer:Meghan was absolutely incredible! Her communication was speedy and her work was terrific.


No comments:

Post a Comment