Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will manually proofread and edit your large document and provide feedback

I will manually proofread and edit your large document and provide feedback












About:

I'm a professional editor with 15 years of experience who will edit and proofread up to 3,000 words in 48hours. I have worked in the publishing industry (magazines and textbooks), have been a technical writer and I've worked on thousands of documents, so I've seen--and perfected--just about every type of writing you can imagine.

I have a keen ear for grammar, style, and organization, and I can edit anything, fiction or nonfiction. I guarantee that you'll be 100-percent satisfied with my work.

If you have a longer manuscript, no worries. Order the appropriate number of gigs, and I'm happy to oblige!

Service Type
  • Critique
  • Proofread amp; Edit
Language
  • English


Feel free to contact me for further information.

ORDER NOW!!!

Reviews


clintonmbah:He did well but we had to go back and review it a few times

dawsonriggs:Excellent editing and proofreading! Thank you.

scribe_blazer:Interesting! Thanks for the patronage.

jerri5412:Very professional and communicative.

scribe_blazer:very easy to work with. thanks for the tip


No comments:

Post a Comment