Friday, June 29, 2018

I will be your professional proofreader and editor

I will be your professional proofreader and editor












About:

Hello, I’m Sandra, a professional editor, and a published author. I've got years of experience in this field and have worked for magazines and publishing companies. You will be hiring a true expert that has a passion for what she does.

How to Order:

For $5, I’ll provide proofreading for errors in grammar, spelling, syntax, and punctuation for up to 1000 words.

  • Always purchase enough basic gigs for a possible discount.
  • Always message me before ordering my gig
  • For 3 consecutive ordering, you are eligible for 30 percent discount.

N: B- I don’t outsource.

I particularly enjoy working on huge projects, but no job is too small. Send me a message...I can always create a custom offer based on your needs.

My proofreading and editing service covers several documents, including:

  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • Articles
  • Web Content
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Legal documents
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing

Top Notch job is guaranteed!!!

Reviews


kirtisharma0004:Outstanding Experience!

sandradeveloper:outstanding buyer

leo0933:Easy to work with. Will be doing work with her again

sandradeveloper:Thanks, such a great buyer!

rajee10:City research


No comments:

Post a Comment