Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will copy edit 750 words of your nonfiction work

I will copy edit 750 words of your nonfiction work












About:

When you're hard at work on your Important Work of Staggering Genius, you don't have time to worry about things like serial commas or the difference between en and em dashes. That's what copy editors are for!

But copy editors do so much more than fix grammar and catch typos. They spot repetition, misused phrases, and double-check that xiphos swords really are from Greece. A good copy editor can take your writing from "well, there's good information here" to "wow, that's amazing!"

For $5, I will copy edit up to 750 words of your work (about 2 pages in double-spaced, 12-point font). That's much less than the industry standard price.

I check for:

  • Proper grammar, punctuation, word use, phrase use, and spelling
  • Repetition
  • Basic facts (I won't do your research for you, but I will double-check details)
  • Consistency in details, style, etc.
  • Formatting according to current publishing standards
  • Citations (both Chicago-style formatting and pointing out where you need them)
  • Abbreviations and jargon that your readership doesn't know
  • Clichés
  • And more!

Want me to edit your entire manuscript? Please message me! (Discounts available for large orders.)

I will work on all nonfiction genres.

Reviews


sashadreams:Thank you again!

jely00:Always great to work with you!

oswork:Thank you !

jely00:Always great to work with you!

sashadreams:Asset forever! Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment