Friday, June 1, 2018

I will proofread and edit your large French text! Starts at 3000 words. FRENCH ONLY

I will proofread and edit your large French text! Starts at 3000 words. FRENCH ONLY












About:

I'm a native French speaker and I work as a web redactor online. I can proofread your French text and edit it if needed. Check my other gigs for the translation service.
I can also proofread an English document. I'm getting used to translation and read a lot of English books,blogs...

I see some people on here offering a big gig with 2000 words for 5$ but I don't want to rush so I choose quality over quantity.

I will :
  • Check spelling and punctuation
  • Check grammar
  • Rewrite what feels awkward
  • Be nice to you (because yes,it is important)

If you have a really large document that you would want me to look at,please send me a message first so we can discuss price and time ! Long days of intense proofreading don't scare me,so don't hesitate.

[Image made by Jazperator]

Reviews


guijumy:Excellent ! merci

carolynfr:Merci beaucoup !

guijumy:Outstanding Experience!

carolynfr:Thank you !!

guijumy:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment