Friday, June 1, 2018

I will provide an in-depth commentary and annotations in the text.

I will provide an in-depth commentary and annotations in the text.












About:

What I offer is an in-depth developmental edit. I will provide you with a document discussing structure, plot, narrative, character development, pacing, believability, language use, etc. from the perspective of the story as a whole.

I will also add annotations to your text with suggestions on how to improve structure, wording, believability, pacing, continuity, etc. focused on the particular scenes.

I have several years of experience as an independent editor and a good eye for finding ways to make a narrative more engaging.

Feel free to contact me for custom offers.

Reviews


scottlmm:Another astonishing editing gig delivered 5 Stars experience

thewritemagnus:Outstanding Experience!

scottlmm:Exquisite editing skills I recommend seller to anyone who wants to improve their manuscript

thewritemagnus:Outstanding Experience!

scottlmm:Very precise ,detailed comments and editing on my material Excellent communication


No comments:

Post a Comment