Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will manually proofread and edit 2500 words

I will manually proofread and edit 2500 words












About:

For your $5, I can edit up to 2500 words, and in addition amend accentuation, linguistic use, sentence structure, and furthermore offer option recommendations to words erroneously utilized.


FOR JOBS INVOLVING MORE THAN 2,500 WORDS, PLEASE ORDER ADDITIONAL GIGS.

For words more than 2500, I will be cheerful to talk about your requirements and give a custom offer.

The duplicate ought to be in word or content configuration. Editing from PDFs or sites is NOT inside the extent of this gig.

I check for

grammar
spelling
punctuation
tenses
repetition

What you will get from me:

An error - free document, 100% ready to be used.


Reviews


jacobwong:Good service

tessy_:Thank you.

jacobwong:Good service

tessy_:Thank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment