Monday, April 30, 2018

I will proofread up to 5000 words and include feedback on the content

I will proofread up to 5000 words and include feedback on the content












About:

Hello Fiverr dwellers,

I am an experienced copywriter, and I can help you improve your texts with insightful edits and attentive proofreading services. Please, refer to each package description to find out more about pricing, delivery times and other details!

Note:
If you are in a rush and want to contact me for a direct quote, I highly recommend you send me your document(s) in advance. This way, I can give you a custom quote as quickly as possible and we can get started right away.

I do my best to deliver every order as quickly as possible and I often finish well ahead of the deadline. However, even if you have a very short text, I can't guarantee that I will be able to send you the finished edit within a day due to my daily queue or orders.
If you are in a rush, please don't forget to purchase the 24-hour extra! This way, I can always guarantee 1-day delivery.


Thanks for your time.
Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.


Reviews


hookway:A Masterpiece! Looking forward to the opportunity to work with you further.

laserlife:Thank you so much!

aleshaf:Absolutely amazing, my expectations exceeded once again. Love working with this freelancer and will certainly recommend! This is work of the highest standard l.

laserlife:Thanks again!!!

iambop:Really fast and great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment