Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit your contents and documents satisfactorily...

I will proofread and edit your contents and documents satisfactorily...












About:

Hello,

As a professionally trained proofreader, I have expert knowledge in proofreading and editing of contents and different documents.

I will provide proofreading edits depending on the number of words you want.

  • Spelling Mistakes
  • Grammatical and Punctuation Errors
  • Flow and Consistency
  • Readability ETC...


I proofread and edit Journals, eBooks, Novels, any Article, Resumes, Memos, Letters, Reports and any form of professional document.

I do this Manually, reading every word..

Contact me if you require my services..

Clients' Trust and Satisfaction is my Drive....

Reviews


aalamri5:I like working with her

mzdessiebooke:Outstanding Experience

aremu1979:Thank you for a job well done.

mzdessiebooke:Awesome as always with you

aremu1979:Great job. Well structured. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment