Friday, April 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit your apa style dissertation

I will proofread and edit your apa style dissertation












About:

Welcome to my gig!

I specialize in proofreading and editing academic work. My primary focus is on dissertationsand thesis. I am very experienced in APA6 style (American Psychological Association)

For all APA work, please contact me before ordering for a special gig.

Once you order, I take my commitment to youvery seriously.Your document is carefully read through and marked up twice – once on screen, then on paper.

I look for errors related to:

  • grammar / punctuation / spelling
  • word choice
  • sentence structure / style usage
  • POV / character / tone / mood
  • ...and so much more.

I am a native English speaker (British)

Please be advised: All formatting issuesare on a special gig and must be quoted before placing an order.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to message me. Thank you.

Reviews


pcfieldsjr:Steve did an excellent job. Thank you and will work with again in the near future. :) Thanks again for your help.

truenomad:Thank you for your order. I wish you all the best.

cma48999:Patient, understanding, empathic listening. Thank you

truenomad:It was a pleasure to work on your paper. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

lorettaburns:Seller 's responses were extremely prompt! Excellent service, professional and timely.


No comments:

Post a Comment