Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will professionally proofread, edit and format your document up to 10,000 words

I will professionally proofread, edit and format your document up to 10,000 words












About:

Are you aware that 90% of people will instantly stop reading your article when they notice a grammatical error and a content with poor sentence structure? I will provide a track changes file of the original article where I would point out the changes I made.
I will professionally proofread and edit your documentaccurately.
My proofreading and editing services include:

  • Full grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Rephrasing occasional poor sentence structure
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Good sentence flow
  • Copyediting
  • Make sure the document reads well
  • Use most appropriate words to express your ideas
  • Paragraph issues

All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished,in a timely fashion!

I work hard to provide the best service possible.

Don't forget to like the favorite button at the top right side of my page. Thanks

Best regards,
Olivia.

Reviews


seogents:Great experience. Olivia delivered on time. I am happy with the result.

oliviarticles:Thanks for trusting my service.

pothepanda618:Will keep coming back to work with olivia :)

oliviarticles:Nice working with you. Thanks.

garyyashim:Showed a high level of professionalism. Great work Olivia.


No comments:

Post a Comment