Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit your document

I will proofread and edit your document












About:

I am an excellent writer, and I can make your writing better!My hawk eyes will spot proofreading errors and edit your document for grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, sentence structure errors, and repetition with one round of proofreading and editing.I'll have your document polished and perfected quickly so that you can submit/publish it without worrying about errors, and I always track my edits for easy reviewing. I have a strong career and academic background in writing and editing, and I am a published author. I'm the one to work my magic on your writing!

For orders larger than 3,600 words, please contact me first to confirm availability and delivery time.Also, please note that I do not offer writing, rewriting, or formatting services.

Thanks so much for your order, and thanks to all the fantastic people I've met through Fiverr and great friends I've made!

Reviews


tizocjosebachma:Perfect!!! I am very pleased with the result.

nickih:Thanks so much! I really enjoy working with you!

jraymp:Once again, thank you! Excellent work, very fast and always very kind in your communication.

nickih:Thanks so much for your nice feedback! It's always great working with you!

iro2014:GREAT!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment