Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will proofread up to 1000 words, or enter your word count below.

I will proofread up to 1000 words, or enter your word count below.












About:

In more than 7 years of proofreading and editing (as a professional writer, editor, andproofreader), I have helped lots of clients find their peace and smile in execution and delivery. I am critical, original and thorough in content writing, proofreading and editing every page of the way.

I'm also detail oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential.

I'll be proofreading and editing your text document forspelling, grammar, punctuation,clarity, syntax, flow, Sentence structure,Style amp; Repetition,Brevity,Readability,Easy Understanding,Vocabulary...you name it!

You'll receivea copy of your document with my changes tracked in MS Word and a corrected copy that's ready to go, with all changes implemented. PDF formatcan be provided on request.

Looking forward to working with you and checkmating those errors!

Please, be sure to contact me before you order, thank you.

Reviews


queenswritings:Awesome work. Swift delivery. The document was perfectly proofread and edited. This gig is highly recommended.

henrycheckmates:One of the buyers on fiverr with a great personality....Swell experience. Looking forward to repeat sales and interaction.

topicalgig:Great communication, on time delivery. Thanks Henry

henrycheckmates:I couldn't have asked for a more satisfying communication, it made my job easier. Thank you!

totalitygig:The work was so thorough. He took the time to research the different spellings since my manuscript had a number of foreign works. It's clear how much he cares and caught many spelling and grammar issues. I'm so grateful for the high quality work!


No comments:

Post a Comment