Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing within 24 hr

I will do proofreading and editing within 24 hr












About:

Are you in need of an extra pair of eyes to vet yourpiece? Do you require a premium polishing ofyour document from a professional to ensure its amazing?

I have a degree in English-Literature, and I have worked on thousands of files from clients all over the world in my over 10 years of working in this field.


I providePROFESSIONAL,SECUREandCONFIDENTIALproofreadingand editing services.

What I check for

ØGrammar, punctuation, and quotation errors

ØSpelling

ØTypographical Errors

ØComma Usage and Splices

ØCapitalization

ØRun-On Sentences

ØTenses

ØApostrophes

ØLogical Flow and Sentence Structure

ØRephrase poor sentence structures

ØAnd much more


Your document would be delivered back to you, polished, clean andGRAMMATICALLY PERFECT! I useMicrosoft Word Track Changesas standard to keep track of all the changes made in your document.


NOTE: I acceptALLkinds of documents.

Service Type
  • Critique
  • Proofread amp; Edit
Language
  • English
  • French Feel free to message me!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment