Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will perfectly Edit your EBOOK up to 25,000 words. Order 15 gigs and get 3 gigs free

I will perfectly Edit your EBOOK up to 25,000 words. Order 15 gigs and get 3 gigs free












About:

Hi, Buyers,

I am Dolores, a professional writer and pro editor.

Are you looking for a perfect eBook Editor, ebook Proofreader to help you, Proofread and Edit your eBook fast? Look no further!

I will manually PROOFREAD, Remove plagiarism and EDIT your EBOOK to your satisfaction.

I will check the document for;

- Grammar and punctuation errors
- sentence errors
- Spelling mistakes
- Readability ( remove poor sentence structure )
- Repetition ( there's nothing worse )
- Syntax errors

I will help you format book, and convert to Kindle book and Createspace(on request)

I do perfect ebook cover ( on request)

I will deliver back to you, clean and polished perfect ebook.

Don't accept cheap imitations, come to the professional PROOFREADER and EDITOR.

My service provides:

- 100% guarantee satisfaction
- Unlimited Revisions
- Fast delivery of your order

- Format clickable table of content links to pages
- Format to Kindle ( OPTIONAL custom offer apply)


"24 HOURS DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE HERE"

Contact me before placing an order.

ORDER NOW!

My regards,

FIRSTSEOCONTENT

Reviews


thomasjohnso306:This is more than what I expected. WOW! I am very pleased with the outcome of this work. I will refer my friends to this seller. He has my vote. Thanks for now.

firstseocontent:Awesome buyer. Hope to work with you again

authorjohn:Not only was the communication excellent with this seller, but delivery was also on time as well, high-quality work. I am delighted to have found this gig because it offers pretty much everything I am looking for. I have reserved my spot for a whole lot more work. I highly recommend. \nThank you. \nJohn

firstseocontent:This is an awesome valuable loyal buyer, He has even pledged and promised for more orders due how he love my quality work, and time delivery. He love doing business on fiverr with me

taneshayvette:This lady was wonderful! Her work is detailed and for all those that are looking for someone to assist you that are seeking a believer! She is a God fearing woman with compassion! Thank you so much for helping the vision come to life! Love you and bless you and the endeavors that God has prepared for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment