Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will find the perfect place for your semi-colon, and make your work shine. I have experience in editing academic work (assignments, theses), presentations, statements of interest, and love to blog. + See More

I will find the perfect place for your semi-colon, and make your work shine. I have experience in editing academic work (assignments, theses), presentations, statements of interest, and love to blog. + See More












About:

I will make your work shine by reading through and editing your document (paid per 2500 words i.e. 10 pages). I look for typos, grammar mistakes, flow of your text, and format style. All I need is for you to provide the guidelines you need to follow, and I will make sure that your work follows them.

Please read the FAQ section for any questions you may have. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


harpohotel:Excellent work delivered on earlier than expected

benjaminalb:Fast and efficient, and highly-skilled copy editor. Expect more projects in the near future. \n

benjaminalb:Very proficient, fast, and efficient. Easy to work and is highly skilled editor. First-time experience was awesome. Definitely will use again for future editing projects.

jmhayes0701:You are a gem, thank you!

celina_gm:Very good


No comments:

Post a Comment