Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will proofread and edit any document in arabic within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit any document in arabic within 24 hours












About:


Simply order this gig, and I will professionallyproofread and edit any document in ARABIC up to 1,000 words within 24 hours.Arabic is my mother tongue.

Larger document ? Check out the packages.

I always deliver on-time and often ahead of schedule.

Examples of the projects I accept:

· Ebooks ,Novels,Blog posts, Marketing ,E-mails ,Short stories,Manuscripts,Technical documents,Legal documents,Thesis

My goal is to make your document shine!


My proofreading and editing service checks:

· Grammar, punctuation, and spelling

· Tense issues

· Sentence structure

· Readability

· Consistency

· Redundancy


Looking forward to work with you!




Reviews


greatdaane:excellent results! great quality!

yassinekeylife:Literally, one of my best clients!

greatdaane:Many thanks! did a very high-quality job for a very decent price! wish you TONS of success in future!\nwould recommend and come again with more projects!

yassinekeylife:A very nice, patient and polite client.Looking forward to work with you again!

yaqoobdur:Very easy to work with and on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment