Monday, April 30, 2018

I will proofread and edit your article or blog post provide critique or feedback

I will proofread and edit your article or blog post provide critique or feedback












About:

I'm a professional writer and journalist who has been published in multiple prestigious publications. I can use my skills to help you improve yourarticles, blog posts, or proposals.

I can help you with:
- Proofreading for grammatical and spelling errors and to improve SEO
- Editing, to help with sentence structure, the flow of your writing, and more, and/or
- Critiquing, to help you improve the content of your writing.

My aim is to help you produce work that is thoughtful, original, interesting and error-free! I will provide feedback to help you improve your writing in future, if you'd like.

Please note that editing does not include (re)writing text from an outline.

Inbox me to discuss your needs!

Reviews


asiapooh315:Sellar goes above and beyond. Thank you.

sianfergs:Thank you so much, Asia! It was fantastic working with you. Happy to help.

asiapooh315:Excellent. I love the feedback! Definitely utilize again. Thank you

sianfergs:Great to work with! I'd love to work with you again on future endeavours. Good luck with your book!

conorrees:Great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment