Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will proofread and edit 1,000 words for $5

I will proofread and edit 1,000 words for $5












About:

Did you know that 98% of people will instantly stop reading your article when immediately they see a spelling or grammar errors? That's why I'm here to ensure your book, ebook, or article is perfect.

With over 9 years of proofreading and editing experience, I can spot mistakes that many proofreaders would miss. I guarantee you 100% satisfaction! Order now! And you will get a fully professional proofreading and editing service.

WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME:

24 hours turnaround guaranteed for books less than 5,000 words

Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence flow corrections made.

Novels, eBooks, articles, essays, blog posts, websites, business plans, etc.

Refund if no changes required.

Do you have more than 1,500 words? Simply order my extra gig!

Please note that: the maximum amount of words that can be turned around within 24 hours depends on our agreement on price... Please message me if you have more or need it faster.

## The only gig that will format your books for free##


Reviews


lrsreadnwrite:Thorough edit. Fast work. Great communication, patient, and very pleasant to work with. Definitely will be keeping her info for further gigs!

beradine025:Thanks

eleusinian:Seller gave a great product within the timeframe. I would highly recommend and buy again.

beradine025:Thanks so much

danielspacagna:Will use again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment