Monday, April 30, 2018

I will proof read and copyedit 10,000 words for you

I will proof read and copyedit 10,000 words for you












About:

Super-fast, super-friendly, and super-cheap.



Simply order this gig and I'll professionally proof read any documents up to 10,000 words in 24 hours or less. Larger sized documents are achieved at a longer duration depending on the word count.


Editing books to the highest standard requires a great amount of skill and education - I hold an M.A. in English Literature and havehelped to publishhundreds of works during my 18-year career as a professional editor and proof reader.


I accept books in the following categories:

  • Technical/How-to
  • Novels
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious
  • Cookbook
  • Romance and
  • Any other categories

I fix and perfect

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity amp; flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure
  • Tenses
  • All these will be delivered back to you, clean and polished! Also, I use Ms Word track changes to keep track of all the changes made on the document. This means that you will receive two files; Revised and Track Changes!
  • Kindly purchase with confidence!

Thanks!
Rachael

Reviews


icetan836:easy to communicate!

richybest:Thanks for the reviews!

josephade:Really happy with the service!!! Thanks

richybest:Thanks!

petartod:Excellent job! More orders coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment