Friday, April 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit short stories and flash fiction

I will proofread and edit short stories and flash fiction












About:

I will edit up to 15,000 words of fiction in any genre!*

I'm a native English speaker and prolific fiction writer with years of experience reading, writing, and editing flash fiction and short stories. I will check yourwriting forgrammar and spellingmistakes and, as an extra, providefeedbackto help you better understand your mistakes and improve your writing skills.

Points I cover in revisions include:

  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Punctuation
  • Syntax


Points I cover in feedback include:

  • Grammar and spelling tips
  • Readability
  • Style
  • Story elements (plot, characters, etc.)


Genres I specialize in:

  • Fantasy
  • Science fiction
  • Romance
  • General fiction


I will deliver your edited story in:

  • One MS Word document with tracked changes and comments
  • One MS Word document with all changes accepted


Online: 8am–4pm PST, Mon–Fri

*Options for extra fast delivery, more revisions, and feedback available at checkout. Feedback is already included in the Novelette package.

Please note: this gig is specifically for editingcreative writing. If you're interested, I offer editing services for nonfiction in a separate gig.Thank you!

Reviews


milaliudmila:\nThank you for your job. Job was done very fast and complete.!! She have checked grammar my story. Maybe I will order again. \n .

davidwatta:Seller did a great job of creating options to explore in fiction work. Very strong communication and met all due dates ahead of time.

davidwatta:Jaycwolfe is really a great communicator, she keeps the customer informed at every step in the process, and then really delivers the goods. Her suggested edits were insightful and creative.

jaycwolfe:Excellent writing, great communication and was kind enough to leave a tip. Happy to work with!

milaliudmila:\nThank you for your job. Job was done very fast and complete.!! She have checked grammar my story. Maybe I will order again. \n .


No comments:

Post a Comment