Saturday, April 28, 2018

I will perfectly proof read any document fast

I will perfectly proof read any document fast












About:

Hi! I'm Jane Cornerstone, a professional editor. I've been a great hand on Publishers, Authors, Coaches, regular Speakers, Teachers, and Students for over 14 years. Earlier in my career, I've worked as an editor in reputable organizations such as GUIDEPOSTS magazine; a faith-based inspirational magazine in Danbury, Connecticut. Before Guideposts, I was the editor in chief of MIDWEST LIVING from 2009 to 2013.

HERE’S WHAT QUALIFIES ME TO EDIT YOUR PROSE!

My years of experience have prepared me professionally for this role.

  • I’ve spent over a decade of my life as an editor, working with publishing organizations, writers, and authors alike.
  • I’ve edited documents of all kinds, offering improved suggestions, and making them ready for use.
  • I work to ensure that your writing is clear, correct, concise, consistent, and comprehensible.
  • I make sure your writing sounds like you after editing.
  • Usually, I deliver on my services before time and I prioritize to deliver deadline jobs.

I’m blessed with a lovely husband, Mike, and two wonderful boys, James and George.

I’m here for you! Just feel free to contact me if you’ve any document for edit.

Reviews


tduffy4u:The best of the best

blessedjane:Thanks a million sir!

tduffy4u:Very fast and when she was traveling she checked with me to see if I could wait. I appreciated the professional honesty. The average contractor might have simply fallen back on an excuse she did the right thing and let me know. That was great. \n

blessedjane:Big big \

tduffy4u:Super fast and she did a great great job


No comments:

Post a Comment