Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will copyedit 1000 words using track changes. Every additional 500 words are charged extra $15.

I will copyedit 1000 words using track changes. Every additional 500 words are charged extra $15.












About:

My name is David and I'm a writer, novelist, blogger, commentator, etc.

Writing is my full-time gig.If you want help with some edits, proofing, or even feedback, send your work over. I'll do my best to catch grammar, syntax, punctuation, typos, etc.

The following are examples of projects I accept:

  • Book Manuscripts
  • Personal Statements
  • Articles
  • Op-eds
  • Research Papers (not formatting or citations)
  • Blog Posts
  • Personal Statements


I work inMicrosoft Word, with the Track Changes feature activated. If you're working in another format, please check with me before placing an order. Similarly, if you would like me to edit your website, please convert the text into a Word document.

This is exclusively a proofreading and editing gig. Please seek help with formatting elsewhere.

Thank you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment