Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will copy edit and suggest substantial

I will copy edit and suggest substantial












About:

You are working on the final draft of your business document and want it to reflect your professionalism and corporate image. So now you are looking for an experienced editor who would make sure you make an impressive presentation.

I am happy to offer my services to you as business editor. Over the past 15 years I have edited a broad range of business documents, namely:

  • Sales letters
  • Reports amp; proposals
  • Agreements
  • Articles amp; blogs
  • Brochures amp; advertisements
  • Patent applications

As a corporate trainer in business writing and report writing skills as well in-house editor with Centre of Languages, I have a wealth of experience to offer. I will first give you honest feedback as to how well your argument holds together, and perhaps suggest changes for a clearer structure or words with more impact. I will, of course, make sure that grammar and syntax are perfect.

While I will accept almost any kind of business background, I am not comfortable working on websites or seminars that promote New Age or New Spirituality.




Reviews


melaniejoy567:this ​service​e was quick and efficient​, I​ really recommend​​d Fleur shes professional and knows how things should sound. \n\nthank you so much

fleurmarie123:An excellent person to work with.

comfortamoako:Fantastic Experience. Wonderful to work with.

alluretax:I have worked with fleurmarie123 before and was happy about the results. She delivered again, in a timely fashion and I am satisfied with the product. Looking forward to working with her again on the next project.

fleurmarie123:Absolutely professional people to work with. Wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment