Monday, April 30, 2018

I will manually proofread your french text

I will manually proofread your french text












About:

Hi,

You are looking for a person that could do a conscientious proofreading of your French text ? You would like someone to check the grammar, the spelling, syntax, etc. ?
I'm your man !

I am a French man that is passionate about his language (some say that we have the most beautiful one, and I have to admit they don't lie ^^ ) and would love to help you have a text that look absolutely French, with no mistakes, etc.

You can have a look at my ratings, I only have 5 stars reviews, because I only give high quality services.

I can proofread any type of document, even technical ones.

For one gig (5$), I will proofread up to 300 words. If you have a longer text, please just add additional gigs.

IMPORTANT : this gig is only valid if your text is already in real French. I don't make any proofreading of texts translated through Google translator (or similar).
If you can't give me the text in a good French, please kindly use my additional gig to let me translate your text from English to French

Reviews


voxx4us:PERFECT!! A+++

floasse:Awesome, like always !

ghitabadraoui:Great communication and excellent service! I would definitely recommend! Merci Florent and Keep up the good work!

naw1234:This is my second order and I am very pleased! very high quality of deliverables.

voxx4us:Perfect Service like always! I definitely recommend for fast delivery and excellent communication!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment