Friday, April 27, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words in 3 days

I will proofread and edit up to 1000 words in 3 days












About:

Need a second pair of eyes to look at your work? Let me help you.

Please look at the packages to see my prices.

I will provide a word document with all the changes tracked. I will use my judgement and experience to edit sloppy copy into copy that reads well and is easy to understand.

I can proofread blogs, resumes, e-mails, etc. However, I'm not available for books, ebooks, or other extremely long documents.

Please don't ask me if I'm available, just order. If I can't do it, I'll refund you.

Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back

Reviews


juanchristmann:Thanks for the great work!

fastcopywriter:Outstanding Experience!

juanchristmann:thanks for the great work!

fastcopywriter:My pleasure!

billycr:Always great work and I keep coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment