Tuesday, April 24, 2018

I will professionally proofread,line edit,copy edit your book

I will professionally proofread,line edit,copy edit your book












About:

I am a very experienced proofreader and editor who will make certain that your text is free of any mistakes in spelling, punctuation or grammar. I will also ensure that it flows well, and that your meaning is completely clear.

Whether you want a CV/resume, a business plan, or content for an online joke shop, I can deliver 8,000+ words within 24 hours. (For quantities over that, please contact me for a better price.)

So I’m very comfortable with business subjects

I’m very used to dealing with text written by non-native speakers – I spent six years in Italy and France, proofreading, editing and translating. However, if rewriting is needed to make it comprehensible, I will need to charge you an extra $20 per 1,000 words – obviously I’ll let you know before I start work.

Examples of the projects I accept:
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents
  • Lots more!
Thanks for checking my GIG
email_biz_pro

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment