Monday, April 30, 2018

I will 10000 words of your christian book

I will 10000 words of your christian book












About:

I will proofread and edit your Christian book, magazines or articles. I have edited andproofread Christian books for leaders, individuals, and authors in Christian ministry for many years. Let me do the same for you.

I work on;

  1. Christian novels
  2. Christian magazines
  3. Devotionals
  4. Spiritual and revelational books
  5. Christian articles/blog posts

YOUWILL RECEIVE:

A thorough,detailedproofreadingandeditingforgrammar, verbtense,punctuation,spelling,sentencestructure,flowand fluency.

I will rewrite and rearrange sentence and words if needed. I will also write constructive comments and suggestions where necessary.

Kindly contact me before placing an order.

I will be working during the holiday so bring your documents.


Reviews


tinuwp:It was ok but order was delivered late.

brendarenee:I love Penny! I can count on her to do her absolute best on the work I sent to her. And she delivers ahead of schedule! Thank you!

pennymorgan598:Thanks very much.

writerfma:A very good job, on a difficult piece.

pennymorgan598:Thanks very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment