Monday, April 30, 2018

I will be your book editor, proofreader

I will be your book editor, proofreader












About:

I will be your book editor, blog editor and proofreader.

I have broad experience as a professional with a background in library services, and editing novels and books to the highest standard. I have helped to publish many books as a professional book editor.

My book editing service include:

  • Novels
  • Novellas
  • Fiction
  • Non-Fiction
  • Motivational
  • Relationship
  • Religious

What you should expect

An effective professional editor
Unbelievable value for money
Unique customer service

I will fix and perfect

  • Syntax
  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Abbreviation
  • Punctuation
  • Capitalization
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure


I work in Microsoft Word, with the Track Changes feature activated. If you would like me to revise your website, please convert the text into a Word document.
I'll deliver a "track changes" version + a final clean copy.

I also accept large projects. I can always type you up a custom offer based on your needs.
Contact me today as I guarantee you maximum satisfaction

Service Type
Proofread amp; Edit

NOTE: This is exclusively a proofreading and editing gig. I do not offer formatting services.
Thanks!

Reviews


krisgray969:It was nice working with her.

editor_tricia:Outstanding experience!

torywilks139:Had to do it myself! Thanks for nothing!

editor_tricia:You contacted me, telling me that you need my service. I never knew you meant rewriting, I went on proofreading and editing your book as my gig states. Please buyers go through a gig before placing your order, to be sure of the service you're looking for. Buyer thought i offer rewriting service.

sergey_barichev:Beatyful and fast


No comments:

Post a Comment