Sunday, April 29, 2018

I will make ms word document attractive and formating

I will make ms word document attractive and formating












About:

I will add life to your document by professionally formatting, making the layout professional, and artistically structuring .

As per your needs, I will add:

- Cover page

- Headings

- Sub-headings

- Headers

- Footers

- Page numbers

- Table of contents

- List of images/tables

and many more.

I will also do:

- Page borders

- Paragraphs alignment

- Image positioning amp; alignment

- Table formatting

and much more.

Please message me for the price quote and turnaround time before placing the order. Prices vary according to the page count, type and format of the document. My utmost responsibility is customer satisfaction and quality work which turns out a happy customer at my stop!

Reviews


margogoodsell:Formatted a document for me

farhanali340:it was good experience

donnaward66:Satisfactory Experience

farhanali340:it was good experience

hawaii68:Get it completed quickly.. Awesome job!


No comments:

Post a Comment